Stellenanzeige / Job Advert
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Capcom, the leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1979, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises “Resident Evil”, “Street Fighter”, “Monster Hunter” and “Devil May Cry”. Our headquarters are based in Japan, and branches can be found in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Our German branch, Capcom Entertainment Germany GmbH based in Hamburg, are looking to recruit at the earliest opportunity a full-time, permanent:
Social Media & Community Manager – Polish speaking community (m/f/d)
You will be working closely with the wider EMEA marketing team to create, manage, and develop local social media channels for the Polish territory, own and manage relationships with content creators and community, and develop local marketing activities.
- Planning and execution of Polish-language consumer communications, especially via Capcom’s owned Social Media presences, blogs, forums, as well as at events, trade shows etc.
- Setting up, growing, managing, and coordinating local channels for the Polish market, as well as creating organic and paid content for our owned Social Media channels and communications platforms, including, but not limited to, Facebook, Instagram, X / Twitter, TikTok, YouTube, Discord, own Blog etc.
- Developing Community and Social Media strategies for our upcoming product highlights, series and brands, currently available titles as well as popular back catalogue products, in coordination with our Senior Marketing Manager.
- Planning and implementing local Social Media and community budgets, in coordination with our Marketing and Community Managers for Central Europe.
- Planning and establishing creative local communications activities, local community events and other activations for upcoming launches, as well as adapting our global community and social media activities for the Polish market.
- Managing and growing both our existing communities and community contacts, as well as attracting new audiences.
- Managing collaborations with leading local content creators / influencers and cosplayers; growing the local contact network in Poland.
- Developing growth strategies for Social Media presence and channels, identifying and evaluating new processes, technologies and opportunities.
- Creating Polish-language video content for our local YouTube channel, and planning and establishing new local Twitch channel.
- Supporting PR activities in collaboration with our Marketing, Community and PR Managers for Central Europe, as well as our local distributor and external Social Media agency.
- Coordinating and supporting the Social Media activities of our local distribution partner in Poland.
- Translating marketing copy into Polish language where required.
- Performance monitoring, analysing and evaluating local Community and Social Media activities; reporting to Marketing and Sales as well as our EMEA Community and Brand Management teams.
Skills and Experience:
- Community Management and Social Media experience in an agency and/or publisher environment.
- Good knowledge of the Polish video games market, as well as a good understanding of the local Social Media and general media (including Special Interest) landscape and requirements.
- Knowledge of local Content Creators / Influencers, and have established relations and an active contact network.
- High affinity for Video Games, Digital Entertainment and Social Media, knowledge or interest in Capcom IPs is a plus.
- Polish communication skills to native speaker level.
- Fluent English written and verbal language skills; knowledge of German language advantageous.
- Good knowledge of Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Experience in video and image asset creation – experience as a streamer / content creator is a plus.
- Working knowledge of content management systems.
- Communicative, creative, hands-on approach.
If you’re interested in joining a motivated team in a dynamic working environment, please send your CV as well as your salary expectations to: email@example.com