Der Games-Entwickler und -Publisher Toplitz Productions hat eine Stelle als Senior Marketing/PR Manager ausgeschrieben.
Named after the mystic “Toplitz Lake” which is situated in a dense mountain forest high up in the Alps, Toplitz Productions is developing and publishing computer and video games “with heart and soul”.
Our dynamic team is a healthy mix of highly motivated industry veterans and passionate gamers. With our own studios we create hits like “Medieval Dynasty” but also publish games from great developers across the world.
As we are constantly growing and have a solid title pipeline for the next years to come, we are looking for a Senior Marketing/PR Manager (m/f/d) who knows how to promote new games and develop IP brands.
If in addition you are a self-motivated, independent worker who is enthusiastic about video games, generally positive, stress-resistant, team oriented and well organized, we are looking exactly for YOU!
In this role you are key to developing marketing strategies for our games and executing them internationally. While being part of a very experienced Marketing- and Social Media Team, you will take on full responsibility for delivering projects end-to-end, fueling sales and ramping up our brand awareness.
Excellent communication skills, teamwork, creativity, self-organization, solution orientation and the motivation to create the perfect campaign for each product is key for success.
What you will be doing:
- Accompany „your“ games from ideation to market launch and beyond with enthusiasm, creativity and dedication
- Create and execute Marketing-, PR-, and Social Media strategies for specific games and IPs
- Closely interact with international PR and Marketing Agencies
- Plan and coordinate asset creation (e.g., key art, trailers etc.)
- Create press news, texts and presentations to fuel sales and community engagement
- Enjoy when a game hits the shelves, and your marketing and PR campaign is showing great results
What you need to bring along:
- Positive attitude, integrative and motivational leadership style and willingness to go the extra mile
- Min. 3 years experience in the gaming industry and having worked in a core marketing role on at least one A/AA title or IP
- Proven ability to plan, create and execute PR and Marketing schedules
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to keep cool in stressful situations as well as under tight schedules
- Languages: English and German fluent written and verbal
- Basics Skills on Adobe Photoshop (Adobe Premiere is a plus)
THE LOVE FOR GAMES – you are a gamer from the bottom of your heart, know how to shoot the perfect screenshot and are willing to play the games you take care of ongoing? That’s the passion we are looking for!
What we have for you:
We offer you the position of a Senior Marketing- and PR Manager in an uprising publisher with a dynamic team, a solidly filled title pipeline, secured financing and great ambitions! You will be working either from home or in a modern office in Oberhaching/ Germany – about 20 minutes south of Munich with the Alps nearby. We offer competitive compensation and the perspective of growing something big together.
Interested? Don’t waste any time and apply!
Send your CV and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Karrierestufe: Management
- Branche: Computerspiele
- Beschäftigungsverhältnis: Vollzeit
- Tätigkeitsbereiche: Marketing/PR/Social Management