Der Games-Publisher Toplitz Productions mit Sitz nahe München sucht zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt einen Senior Games Producer (m/f/d).
Stellenanzeige / Job Ad
Named after the mystic “Toplitz Lake” which is situated in a dense mountain forest high up in the Alps, Toplitz Productions is developing and publishing computer and video games “with heart and soul”.
Our dynamic team is a healthy mix of highly motivated industry veterans and passionate gamers. With our own studios we create hits like “Medieval Dynasty” but also publish games from great developers across the world.
As we are constantly growing and have a solid title pipeline for the next years to come, we are looking for Senior Producers (m/f/d) who have a proven track record in game development and publishing and an in-depth knowledge of how each discipline operates and interacts. If in addition you are a self-motivated, independent worker who is enthusiastic about video games, generally positive, stress-resistant, team oriented and organized, we are looking exactly for YOU!
At Toplitz, you will be a little like a book editor, a little bit like a film producer, and a lot like a product manager. You will manage the production schedule and its budget, interact closely with the development team, and manage outsourcing parties such as localization and QA teams. You will also work with our PR/ marketing team to prepare the market launches. In short, you will be playing a key role from game inception to completion.
To be successful, you will have the ability to inspire and motivate, reduce risk, increase predictability, and manage a project end-to-end. Your self-direction and follow-up skills are necessary, as is your ability to anticipate production issues and find effective solutions. Excellent communication is obviously critical in this position.
What you will be doing:
- Deliver game development projects from ideation to market launch and beyond
- Organize and lead everyone involved along the entire game creation cycle
- Drive the timely completion of milestones and facilitate communication, organization, and accountability
- Identify, communicate and mitigate all roadblocks and bottlenecks
- Enjoy when a game hits the shelves in time and top quality
What you need to bring along:
- Positive attitude, integrative and motivational leadership style and willingness to go the extra mile
- 7+ years of experience as a Producer or related experience
- Have shipped at least two games successfully or been in an exposed role in an AA/AAA productions
- Proven ability to plan, create and maintain a highly effective production schedule for multiple disciplines in all phases of development, from concept to completion in an international setup
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), and be a master at conflict resolution
- Ability to keep cool in stressful situations and under tight schedules in a fast-paced studio environment
- Basic knowledge of either Unreal or Unity
- Languages: English and German fluent written and verbal; Polish is a plus
What we have for you:
We offer the unique opportunity to take a high level of responsibility in an uprising publisher with a dynamic team, a solidly filled title pipeline, secured financing and great ambitions! You will be working in a modern office in Oberhaching/ Germany – about 25 minutes south of Munich with the Alps nearby (or, should the need arise, simply from home). We offer competitive compensation and the perspective of growing something big together.
Interested? Don’t waste time – send your CV and references to: firstname.lastname@example.org