We are looking for a Junior International Product Manager (m/f/d) to join our Private Division team in Munich!
STELLENANZEIGE / JOB AD
Private Division is a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating, while providing the support that they need to make their titles critically and commercially successful on a global scale.
A division of Take-Two Interactive Software, the label publishes Kerbal Space Program by Squad, The Outer Worlds by Obsidian Entertainment, and Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey by Panache Digital Games and will publish upcoming titles with renowned creative talent.
Private Division is headquartered in New York City with offices in Seattle, Munich, and Las Vegas. This is a unique opportunity for an entrepreneurial-minded marketing professional to help build a new business backed by one of the best companies in the industry.
The Junior International Product Manager will be a key part of a growing marketing and communications team and contribute to the strategic development and go to market executions of Private Division’s partner games. We are seeking a marketing professional who demonstrates a balance of creativity and data-informed marketing strategies in an agile startup environment.
- Work with the International Marketing Manager on developing the international brand and marketing strategies for our games.
- Assist the International Marketing Manager on executing our international product marketing plans.
- Localize, culturize, and coordinate marketing creative development across video, digital, print, and social platforms for our international territories with a focus on emerging markets in the European and APAC regions.
- Have a keen eye for each individual territory and market, ensuring that our marketing campaigns work locally as well as globally.
- Support local T2 sales teams including the production of localized sales materials and product and marketing presentations.
- Work closely with our media agencies in Europe and APAC on planning and coordinating the execution of our regional media plans.
- Work with creative and localization agencies and freelancers in territories across Europe as well as APAC.
- Collaborate closely with our developer partners, the New York marketing team, and the Seattle product development team.
- The developers we work with are valued partners – it is equally important to be responsive and listen, as it is to contribute.
- As we are a startup environment within the organization, we are seeking a professional who will “wear many hats,” and assist and contribute to publisher activities outside of the core marketing functions.
- Travel, both domestic and international, is required.
Required Skills And Qualifications
- A minimum of one year of experience in product and/or brand marketing with experience in console and PC video games publishing.
- Creative approach to both marketing production and problem solving, coupled with the ability to take creative risks.
- Some experience in data-driven marketing campaign development, measurement, and optimization.
- Excellent organizational skills – able to manage time / workload and work under pressure to tight deadlines and prioritize
- Ability to work in a collaborative and transparent method with our partners and uphold our label marketing pledge.
- A deep love and understanding of games and the gaming industry, including both the development and the marketing/PR sides, from AAA releases to independent games.
- Able to win and maintain the respect from outside development teams through thoughtful input, strong work ethic, and perseverance.
- Demonstrate a strong ability to listen and develop a complete understanding of our partner games and the developers’ goals as organizations.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills, as well as time and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, and/or other relevant project management toolset, including learning those used by our developer partners.
- Experience in building and managing relationships with freelancers, agencies, vendors, and other external resources.
- Expected to identify and then take ownership of any responsibilities and opportunities that present themselves to this growing organization.
- A deep desire to drive and contribute to the creation of a new business initiative.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Basic art and/or video editing skills beneficial.
- Multiple language skills beneficial
- Office language English
- Cover letter mandatory
This is a fantastic time for a Junior International Product Manager to join Private Division, a developer-focused publisher that empowers independent studios to develop the games that they are passionate about creating. Please apply today or get in touch for further information.
Open Job Positions at Private Division in Munich (as of March 27th 2020):