Die Square Enix GmbH mit Sitz in Hamburg sucht zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt eine(n) Community Manager GER/AT/CH (m/f/d).
Square Enix Europe is looking for an experienced German Community Manager to lead and provide support to our online communities. Your initial focus will be on our recent release of Marvel´s Avengers, through key social channels.
You will be responsible for nurture, grow and engage with the Marvel´s Avengers Community and with the product management and development teams to create and execute community management strategies. Mid to long term this role may widen to cover building the community for other “Games as a Service” titles.
- Communicate and engage daily with our online communities through our official Social Media platforms.
- Oversee social media initiatives including but not limited to implementing the right tone-of-voice and message types across all community channels.
- Plan, manage and execute community initiatives and projects with other community team members on Social Media platforms, blog outlets and forums.
- Spearhead and launch community plans and live experiences to engage players in Germany. Set KPIs and ensure execution and delivery of these engagement programs on time and on budget.
- Build long-term relationships with the online communities.
- Plan, attend and assist during games events, fan gatherings/festivals and media events.
- Plan, direct and host community streaming broadcasts.
- Coordinate with in-house design team to create assets.
- Translation both to and from German and English.
- Analyse and collate data, produce reports and work with internal stakeholders to achieve KPI’s.
- Work inter-departmentally, locally and globally to review and assess the viability of team projects and goals. Prepare final presentations for approval by appropriate groups. Deliver regular community updates to the business, detailing community sentiment and player focused campaign performance. Keep stakeholders updated on upcoming activities for review, negotiation, and approval. Collect back-up data to present new concepts.
Head of Community and Services, Marketing and PR Strategy Lead, Marketing & PR Director GER/AT/CH, Development Studio Community team
Knowledge & Experience:
- Business level fluency in English and German and strong creative writing skills.
- Experience in Community / Social Media Management, specifically managing a Live Ops game or service.
- Familiar with MS Office applications.
- Excellent knowledge of Marvel´s Avengers and/or the Marvel brand
- Previous experience working with a games community.
- Active participation in online gaming communities.
- Knowledge of the latest social media and online trends.
- Knowledge in using the analytic tools of social platforms such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Competencies, Skills & Attributes:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written skills).
- Team player with a professional attitude.
- Proactive, initiative-taker with can do attitude.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Creative mindset, out-of-the-box thinking.
- Willing to appear on streams and videos.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to speak in front of an audience.
- Experience and knowledge of streaming technologies.
- Comfortable working with people at multiple levels (including external suppliers) and able to display discretion, when required.
- Able to travel abroad and work flexible hours. Able to work at events.
- Knowledge and passion for playing Square Enix and/or online games.
- Familiar with emerging trends in the games industry (particularly Next Gen Gaming and GaaS).