Diese Stellenanzeige ist nicht mehr aktuell – die neuesten Inserate finden Sie im Karriere-Bereich auf GamesWirtschaft.
Die Capcom Entertainment Germany GmbH mit Sitz in Hamburg sucht zum nächstmöglichen Zeitpunkt eine/n Finance Manager oder Senior Finance Manager (m/w/d).
An exciting opportunity has arisen within Capcom, the leading worldwide developer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment for game consoles, PCs, handheld and wireless devices. Founded in 1979, the company has created hundreds of games, including best-selling franchises “Resident Evil”, “Street Fighter”, “Monster Hunter” and “Devil May Cry”. Our headquarters are based in Japan, and branches can be found in the USA, UK, Germany, France, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
Our German branch, Capcom Entertainment Germany GmbH based in Hamburg, are looking to recruit a full-time, permanent:
Finance Manager or Senior Finance Manager (m/w/d) – Dependent on experience. We are open to hearing from individuals with varying experience backgrounds.
Working closely with our CFO based in the UK, you will oversee the financial, operational, and administrative functions for our German operations. This is a varied role and is a brilliant opportunity for someone confident in their abilities to take accounting responsibility for our German office. You will be trusted to process, advise, and support both the local German office and our European HQ in London.
- Accounting Month End/Quarterly/Yearly Close activities based on German GAAP and IFRS.
- Forecasting and Budgeting.
- Preparation of monthly reporting.
- Asset Management.
- Accounts Receivable Management.
- Credit Control.
- Accounts Payable Management.
- Inventory Management.
- Operations processing and management.
- Supporting HR activities, mainly monthly payroll processing, and HR administration.
- Customer contract administration.
- Communicating with auditors, banks, authorities, customers, vendors, lawyers and other stakeholders.
- Supporting the European headquarter in London with various tasks.
Skills and Experience:
- German GAAP knowledge is essential.
- Experience and applied knowledge working with a wide range of finance, operations, and HR functions at management level.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English.
- An effective communicator with a diplomatic approach, capable of liaising with colleagues and external partners across job levels and cultures.
- Experience using SAP highly desirable.
- Proactive and can-do approach with strong problem-solving skills.
- Experience working in the Video Games Industry and/or understanding of the market highly advantageous.
If you enjoy working as part of a small, collaborative, dynamic, close-knit team, please apply by emailing us your CV, cover letter and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org